Glycine for GlyphosateDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
The basic process of glycine route is to synthesize glycine from chloroacetic acid or hydrocyanic acid, and then glycine reacts with other raw materials to synthesize glyphosate. Due to different raw materials, glycine route can be divided into different process routes, and the specific classification is shown in the figure. From the perspective of process classification, no matter which route is adopted, glycine synthesis is a step. Therefore, the synthesis of glycine with low price and good quality becomes one of the key routes.
Glyphosate is a non-volatile white solid, which melts at about 230 ℃ and decomposes with it. At 25 ℃, the solubility in water is 1.2%, insoluble in general solvents, and its salts are soluble in water. Non flammable, non explosive, stable storage at room temperature. It is corrosive to medium carbon steel and tinplate containers. Low toxicity. The acute oral LD50 of rats was 4300 mg / kg. Acute percutaneous LD50 > 50000 mg / kg in rabbits
(1) Glyphosate is a kind of killing herbicide. When applying glyphosate, do not pollute crops to avoid harm.
(2) For perennial malignant weeds, such as Festuca arundinacea and aconite, the ideal control effect can be achieved by applying the medicine again 1 month after the first application.
(3) Add appropriate amount of diesel oil or washing powder to the liquid medicine to improve the efficacy.
(4) The effect of application is good in sunny days and high temperature. It should be re sprayed in case of rain within 4-6 hours after spraying.
(5) Glyphosate is acidic. Plastic containers shall be used as much as possible during storage and use.
(6) Spray equipment shall be cleaned repeatedly.