Vacuum glass lifter for insulating glass adsorption and carryingDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Mingjia West Road,, Qihe Economic Development District, Shandong, China, Jinan, Shandong, China (250013)
9. Vacuum pumps: Gast-USA.
10. Vacuum reserve tank: Vacuum reservoir helps prevent immediate vacuum loss in case of power failure and extends battery lifespan by reducing pump cycles required to maintain vacuum.
11. Vacuum gauge: dial gauge indicates current vacuum level is sufficient for lifting maximum load weight (Higher than [-60kPa]
Vacuum lift light: two lights, Green one is switch for power start, red one is a safety warning alarm, to show an optical and acoustic signal goes off in case of a power failure or the system vacuum pressure drops under 60%.
12. Operating temperatures: 32° to 104 °F (0° to 40°)
13. Operating time range: 8h
14. Operation elevation: maximum =7000feet [2133 meters]
15. Service lifespan: this lifter is designed to have a service lifespan of at least 20,000 lifting cycles, when used and maintained as intended. Vacuum pads, filter elements and other wear-out items are excluded, see maintenance and replacement parts list for more information.
- FOB Port: Qingdao
- Lead Time: 15 - 20 days
- HTS Code: 8475.29.90 00
- Dimensions per Unit: 1 × 1 × 1 Meters
- Weight per Unit: 200 Kilograms
- Units per Export Carton: 200
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 1 × 1 × 1 Meters
- Export Carton Weight: 200 Kilograms
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe