Overseas CKD assembly, line plant project - pickup truckDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
No. 7 Qinghu Road, Qinghutou Village, Tangxia Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China (523710)
2. What's the conditions of partners we are looking for ?
1) Investment power requirement: over $1 million for initial investment (for equipment only)
2) Land or workshop requirement: over 15000-20000 square meters land including 5000 square meter workshop at least
3) Software requirements: good automobile sales channel, familiar with automobile industry and it's business, or related business line
4) Hardware requirements on the import Tariff: this is the most important factor, the difference gap between auto spare part CKD (completely knocked down) and CBU (complete built unit) shall be at least 30-35%, for example, import tariff on CBU is 35%, it must be 5% or zero on CKD
5) Good relationship with the local government, can get good / preferential policies from the government, or may obtain government orders for the assembly project and the plant
|3. What about the after-sales service ?|
We propose and provide "REPAIR & MAINTENANCE" after-sales service:
1) Found a professional bus "Repair & Maintenance" service company to ensure the After-Sales Service;
2) Spare parts supply;
3) Driving & repairing training guidance;
4) Technical advisory and training;
5) Market data feedback and disposing;
6) The most important - Technology Support.
4. What is CBU, SKD and CKD ?
As usual, following is the common definition of the three terms:
CBU = Complete Built Unit, i.e. finished automobile
SKD II = Car body is fully painted and glazed. Truck cabin is fully painted. The engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, driveshaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, exhaust system, electrical parts, etc. are supplied as individual units for assembly.
SKD I = Semi knocked down parts. Car body and trucks cabin are unpainted. The engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, driveshaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, exhaust system, electrical parts, etc. are supplied as individual units for assembly.
CKD = Completely Knocked down parts. All materials supplied are loose for final welding and final assembly, or raw body shell with all other parts loose and not assembled.
Make sure which definition above mentioned is accepted by your local customs for less tarrif, this is very important.
Looking forward to your joining for Win-Win Cooperation !
- FOB Port: China (Mainland)
- Lead Time: 50 - 60 days
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe